Sunday, February 27, 2005

2/27/2005

I am up to no good. I am no better than the likes of Judas and Brutus. Although my victim still lives and breathes. How innocent they are. How it pains me to take advantage of their misconception of me. I have justified every moment of betrayal each excuse more legitimate than the last. And now the question must be asked, shall I revert to my former self, shall I take on the misconception and make it true. There is no doubt that I shal spare them the truth, it will spare me the pain I'm am wittlessly causing myself and them. The innocence perceived is from my years of practise, the smile, the flutter of lashes, the refusal to maintain eye contact longer than is required by decorum. And yet inside the vixen squirms, her comments that escape my lips from time to time, causing eye brows to raise. Haya! She get's stonger with each outburst. If I am not careful she will be our undoing. I am always telling her to hush, be silent. do not give the game up.
So help me! 4 hours remaining to the end of night, I must fight her until the sun goes down. I must thwart her every effort to engulf me further in this deadly game of dangerous laisions. She will not succumb us both to the temptation of the object of our desire. She will not destroy what I have so carefully masterminded.
Me Myself, I and HER! May the best girl win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees