Sunday, February 27, 2005

Insane in the membrane

You're laughing at me I know you are. I was sane before I met you. Before I loved you, wanted you, needed you. I was a normal female. Cool and rational, and now I'm a mobile stalker. Bet you didn't know that I know your work phone number.
Oh so now your phone's not working. You're back in Orlando again. What's her name is she the svelte woman of your dreams? Is she the one that you dream of, since you don't dream of me? Why don't you just tell me the truth. I'd rather get this over and done with than draw it out. Than my going nuts trying to call you every hour on the hour, only strenthening my relationship between your voicemail and myself, weakening the relationship between the two of us. I'll call you every week. I'll call you every other week and now you don't call at all. This relationship is more for the "Journal of Psychological Medicine" an experiment to determine how crazy you can make me. What kind of psychopath would you like to turn me into? Shcizophrenic? What have I ever done to deserve you? It must have been a curse, to live without you and die, to live with you and die. Either way I'm doomed.
Always with the secrets, everything is a secret, I'm a secret. You have no answers to the questions I'm asklng. Oh what will people think? Is that all you care about? Well then keep your precious people, have them all to yourself! May they help you find that perfect size 4 woman that thunders your heart into a near apoplectic fit!

I'm always apologetic! But I haven't done anything wrong! I'm always the one who is in the wrong, the one who is not cool! Since when did cool pay the bills? And what's so cool about controlling me? Sooner or later that leash you have me on is going to snap. Then what? Yeah I'm nice but I'm beggining to get this streak of evil a mile wide and headed in your direction. I want to see you squirm. And you know I will. I'll show up at what used to be our front door. Will she answer the door? Will I find her using my stuff. Cooking in my kitchen as if she always belonged there? Are you going to try your favorite reverse psychology? Blame me for not caling you in advance?

You don't want to talk to me now. You better start workling on your next excuse. make it a reall good one. Maybe if your next excuse is believable. Huh! Innocent? You're as guilty as I am. You and your secrets, holier than thou! You're never wrong! YOU MAN BITCH!

.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

I know i'm wayyyyy late to comment but I just had to say how much I connected with this post, it describes how i felt in my relationship before. I dumped him and blocked him from my msn but two weeks later he contacted me and started emailng on a regular basis and now we are back together, though he never realy said sorry for letting me do all the rowing in our relationship. anyway, How did it go with you and this guy?? I guess i'll hunt your blog for the answer :)

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees