Sunday, February 27, 2005

Fallen Angel

We succumbed to he's embrace to he's kisses and he's charms. It was easy how could she resist. He's love making is mind blowing, the things he can do! Whew! She tried, put up a good fight. But going against me was unwise, she needn't worry about the innocent, he has not been harmed.
But he has provided her with sufficient ammunition that her guilt is ausauged, and the pain that he will feel will cut like a sharpened knife, quick and deep. But the worm has turned, the jig is up. To be wanted and to be held to be looked at with adoring eyes. But we shall not fall for he's charms, we shall not let them make a fool of us again. This time, I will be the one in charge, there will be no slip ups, no victims, no prisoners.
She'll be just fine. I'll make sure of it. The Innocent shall be duly punished for he's innattentiveness.He shall be rewarded for failing me in he's devotion. Taking for granted that I shall always love him and he will nary have to raise a finger.
Her emotions are torn, and I shall do all in my power to destroy what is left. He is not worthy of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees