Thursday, June 30, 2005

Later!

Mhmmm.... irony is a b*tch!
There is this very annoying person that used to tell me 'later'', talk to you later, call you later, see you later....Just later. Later as an ambiguous word , that's vague at most. So I finally got a clue... umm yeah not a daily occurrence, so bear with me while I wallow. This annoying piece of sh*t was using later, as what I interpreted to be a tool of torture.. to keep me on my toes...
Well, it's very funny, so my less than sterling attention span when it comes to guys ran out (like Casper the friendly ghost victims and it hasn't been seen since...well it has but that's another story ) So I'm no longer interested in later, to me later is Later...not now some other time in the future. Which we shall all agree is great!
So now I'm getting called, and somehow I'm getting visits when I'm at work....I'm being contacted when I'm online...later seems to be sooner...But a little too late. I can only be strung along for soo long before I start picking up the nibling...
But I like the date I'm going for tomorrow... and not with the 'later' guy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees