Sunday, June 26, 2005

I think I've startled them....quite.

Well, on Friday we had our Open Day, which means you have a lot of bright eyed, bushy tailed, pubescent younglings wondering around the campus!
Well as there are always reps from the department teaching faculty, the encumbent head of school was present to do his bit. He kept staring at me the whole entire time and I couldn't figure it out. The head of the depertment approached me in the late afternoon to inform me that I had done very well in my exams. Not believing him I informed him that we had had this conversation previously and the conclusion was, our views on doing well greatly varied.
It was only after I arrived home to view the e-mail regarding th results that I was shocked as much as the staring head of department. As I usally come across as a bubble head I understood their shock completely. This means that I must now break my neck writing my dissertation....great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees