Thursday, June 02, 2005

If,

I was shocked to hear that you would be getting married. I wished you had told me yourself, and that I didn't have to hear it from somebody else.
I pride myself in living life without regrets,but you are my one biggest regret. The road not taken, the one temptation I denied myself, but wish I had indulged in. I would take the pain gleefully just to know. But now I guess for all means and purposes you will be the one lover that I wish I had, the one lover I would gladly go back to.
Still I wish you told me yourself. But like the book said, you'd rather break both your legs than tell me. I wish you all the happiness, all the best.
Here's the kiss we'll never share. (x)
So lets toast with some grey goose, and here's to being buddies, pals etc.
So Long Fair Rat.
C'est moi, toujours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees