Thursday, May 19, 2005

To fall in love again, and not the empty promise

I can't believe it. In the short time that he was here, I fell in love with him again. He was wonderful, He did drive me nuts as usual but it wasn't that bad. I didn't come away fdeeling that it was unjust or anything of the sort. But I'll say this much I think that we are now equals, and that's how it should be maintainted. We're not doing each other any favors. But he looks better with each passing day, even from here. He calls when he says he will. I only call him when I have something to tell him. It's been easier.
But I uncerstand that he does not want to get married anytime soon. Well at least not to me. And for now it's going to be fine. But when I'm done, I may start demanding an explanation. If it's not good enough, I may be leaving town very soon. I got things to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees