Tuesday, March 01, 2005

What the %$##

Well today should have ben a normal day, same old same old, with nothing exciting in between. But after trying very hard not to look at him while in class when he asked a question (I mean, come on I looked at everyone else!) but he wasn't looking at the instructor he was looking right at me. Then he came into the "library" took out a magazine and read it, but because I was helping a patron he just sat there the whole time and could have sworn he was looking at me.
He asked me to hlpe him make a copy of a newspaper article, and I know he knows that room like the back of he's hand!
Then to make matters interesting I'm sitting at the computer trying to find the perfume that I like, Aqua Di Gio, and what do you know? he comes up caresses my back ! I nearly jumbed right out of the chair! C.mon Guy, you're really beginning to wierd me out. First with the marriage talk, then with the kanoodling, then with the caresing and the looking at me in class, you're really beggining to creep me out.
I'm not in control and I don't know what to do.
BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees