Monday, February 28, 2005

If looks could Kill

OK. I must have woken up with a sign above my head that said "why don't you piss me off!" Feeling rather pleased with myself I met the French Cat! That horrible nasty child. Can you believe what she said to me? Well it was Nat, Anne and I and the cat, and Nat and Anne said what a lovely choker I had, and that insulting feline said "All you need now is a leash" That little ....I can't believe she said that I was so shocked that I asked her to repeat herself and she did!
I thought if all I needed was a leash it was stupid of her to antagonize me to begin with.
It's not my fault that she can't land the puny little boy. Silly child, it's probably because she has this annoying voice and annoying way of talking with that irritating smug look on her face. If it wasn't for the fact that the rest of us realize what a child sheis, she wouldn't be smiling at all.
Classes were fine, discussion about Force Majeure was terribly annoying, english law is confounding and mind boggling. My tempter came to the resource room and had a small chat with me, he must have been lying about something because he looked uncomfortable? Like I care? But if it makes him uncomfortable so be it.
After classes I did my hour at the gym, had fruits and nearly gagged on the Italian lasagne, seriously if that how it's really made in Italy (we only have her word to go by...) Yuck!
A little foozball to get rid of the lingering wine stupor and then off to do some real work...viz reading, all in all ....weird day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees