Monday, February 28, 2005

One more thing

Yesterday after a session with the man that is leading me astray, we lay in bed talking. It was the wierdest conversation ever to have with someone that I'm not in a relationship with. Well of course it made perfect sense to the guy to have the conversation with me...MEN!
Anyway he asked me what day I wanted to get married, I said Monday, that way not all my relative would make it, which is a good thing. He said something about getting married soon. EH???/ Alarm bells and siren went off in my head and I was very panicky. I told him nothing is guaranteed in life, and I can't afford to make mistakes, marriage is one mistake that I can't make.
Just odd. What's he asking me for? How's that going to change the price of milk?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees