Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Parting such sorrow

Well the end of term is here and it's time to say goodbye, to some for good and to others just until the Easter Hols are over. The nice thing is that after exams my sweet heart will be in town so I will be able to see him and be with him, which is exciting.
For whatever reason I am no longer interested in the object of my desire, apparently my desire for them has waned and I am not interested in anything about him. I think I'm done with him, and it will end amicably.
I'm having the horses rear of it with the dissertation topic and it doesn't help that there is political shenanigans going on. I don't think that they've come to the conclusion that my mind when swayed is final. Oh well. we'll play it by ear and close to the heart.
Anyway, tomorrow is another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees