Thursday, June 23, 2005

I think I'm worth my weight in gold

Well, so far so good. I'm getting myself confidence back, slowly. I'm also recognising factors that are important to me in relationships that I'm not willing to compromise on. I'm aslo realising that the worst kind of break up involves a relationship based purely on 'being in love with love'. The blinders fall off and I'm left thinking what a waste, all the time and nothing to show for it, not even the promise of happiness. But I'm going to be very reserved now and just mind my own business. no need getting bent.
I'm also learning at a pretty quick clip that when my mother said (and God forbid she should ever hear me say that she was right!!) "Grow fat on the things you like" . She meant that when one is able and given the choice, one ought to do what one likes, and that is the literal translation I'm applying to everything. If it's not worth my time....forgettaboutit! I'm not bothering with it. Not to mention I pick up enough emotional and life baggage with every day to day living that I shouldn't have tp pick up someone elses because I can't say no.
So....just because I can;
"Thanks, but definitely no thanks"
aside to self: I don't think I want to grow fat on that

And while I'm at it, it's definitely not just "c'est la vie"! " C'est MA vie, c'est tout de moi, comme chacun sait" and until further notice....don't get bent , get even!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees