Thursday, June 02, 2005

I must have been born yesterday

Asswipe! (And no that term may not be borrowed) Exactly how stupid do you think I am? Let see, the sex wasn't all that! You're not exactly the best thing since sliced bread. And yeah after the conversation we last had....YES IDIOT YOU SHOULD HAVE LIED TO ME!

OK! Now that that is out there, let me tell you something. Don't call me. I can't help you anymore. My helping you is not helping me. Your damn right save your sorry ass for your girlfdreind. And while you're at it, you ain't all that and a bag of chips. What the hell do I look like chopped liver. You're only going to getting some of that when the mood for something else has passed? Walk on bro, don't let me spoil your flow.

For #$%@-sake! How low should my self esteem be. When you want me I'm here, and then when you don't I should just gladly dissappear...#$%@ you. There are unfortunate women who make more on that premise than I'll ever make in a year. Well don't get me wrong I'm not going to do it period! You are no longer in my favor, so take your sorry ass and your slick tongue elsewhere. I'm tired of your &*!&.

1 Comments:

Blogger El Snoozo said...

Here..Here.
A stressfull life, is an unfullfilled one.

-But that's just my $0.02

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees