Tuesday, July 26, 2005

And then.....

I have a date this Friday and I don't know what to cook. I don't know what's going to happen so
of course the control freak in me is having a pronounced panic attack, quite acute if I may say
so.So this is the guy that I went to the movies with...yes after the 'later' guy was told later...right so the movie date with Mr. t was great.. the movie was not so great. But we had a wonderful time, laughed all the way home... best date I've ever had (and I've had not so many so that's not going on much is it?) And he walked me home, which by the way is a half hour walk... from the Uni but from the movie center it's quite a trek... A very fun trek that evening.But he dissappeared... I mean after that the guy just dissappeared. I mean no e-mail not texts,
no phoning... no nada! Then he appears a week after that when I've finally relegated him to the
bayous of live and let live... do not harm and every other catholic rule I could pull up to keep
him alive and unbobbitted! and he says ...'sorry' that's it no grand stand no ticker tape
parade... just sorry! I would have really liked some ticker tape parade.But my Mom would have
been so proud of me! My manners were impecable, I was so charming that he didn't know if he was coming or going, by all counts I should have read him the riot act :-) How's that for toying with someone!So well he put on a good show I know I should have kicked him and kept him at arms lenght but I'm a sucker for lovely brown eyes, that seem to peep from the longest lashes I've ever seen. With his eyes open he's lashes still touch each other!He's taken me to lunch nearly every other day.So this Friday I'm going to have dinner with him, and I'm supposed to be the one cooking, as to what I'm supposed to be cooking I have not a clue, I just hope it's edible. As for playing 'hide-the salami' ain't gonna happen.Any ideas.... I'd appreciate it. Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees