Sunday, July 10, 2005

OK! this is just a tad bit childish....

So I'm not allowed to call when you're at work or when you're visiting with your relatives (including those that soon reside in the toilet bowl) However!!!! (and may I revel in the word, HOWEVER, because of a midget boss who exists out there, that cannot possible stand that word....that's for you Ron Bones!) where was I? Right, However, I am to awoken in the middle of the night, more like the unflattering wee hours of the morning, and expected to have a conversation with you because, you just got home. The world is not flat! There is a five hour difference between the cities we reside in!
For f*cksake!
And when I can't take your call you go into a corner and sulk? Refusing to pick up the phone...what are you ? My kid?!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees