Friday, September 30, 2005

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAh....can you hear that ...it's called technology

Ok,
I have not been putting up any literal blogs because of the lack of technology in Newcastle....GRRRRRRRR!
Do I miss my internet or what.
Hello Lovely People!
Yes it appears that the only way I can communicate with my blogs is on weekends andby audioblogs.

As for Newcastle-under-lyme....it's wonderfully different. Apparently you can get anywhere in the UK once you master the art of going round a round-about. Annoying things, that pop up even in the middle of highway's how irksome is that?

I am however enjoying my new lease on life. My very special someone is going to be OK. Thanks to all of you for your advise, let's just say I've never been so worried in my whole entire life. My special someone is my Dad. It's nearly cliche how people call their Dad's hero's... my Dad is Superman. Not that it's made me the best Dperson in the world, but the word no is a foreign concept. Let's just say a guy telling me no, is like a pig in flight!!!ain't gonna happen, I don't understand, whadaya mean, what are you talking about? Anyway back to point at hand. My dad was in hospital with a pulmonary embolism, whatever the heck it it is. All I k now is that he's less than sterling vulture relatives were circling, and when relas circle, there's a dead body afoot.
And the doctor was only shocked as to why my dad wasn't dead yet (some doctor!) And the idea of living life without my Dad was not on! This whole week I have walked around like a zombie, my main though being how I could get home to my Dad.
It's true that we base our expectations on previous occurences, I expect to be the center of attention, because that's what I got from my Dad, 100% even when I was dotting... :) So I'm glad that he's going to be fine. The world woudn't be right without my superhero. (Psychologists....back off this blog...we don't do Freud!)

3 Comments:

Blogger akiey5 said...

Nice to know your Dad(Superman) is doing finer. I wish him well, a speedy recovery & better times so you can keep enjoying being Daddy's little girl.
My parents taught us that when life gets you down the thing to do is keep praying & thinking positive thoughts. Wish you more of those.
+ve thoughts to you & yours StunuhJay!

12:27 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

@ Akiey5...thanks boo!

4:19 AM  
Blogger Milonare said...

Ur in our prayers stunuh.. In our prayers...

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees