Saturday, October 01, 2005

Ugh!


OK this really gets my goat!
You know there are those freinds of yours that have a knack to call you when you're asleep, doesn't matter what time, just whenever your head hits the pillow, you've fallen straight asleep, y'know , hit the sweet spot. And because this person annoys you, you give them the most annoying ring tone, ensuring that you are thus rudely, and completely woken up! And to add salt to injury, they then say, 'Sorry, Ok go back to sleep!' what the ... expletive... expletive! You already woke me up just get on with it!!!!

No...! these buggers are waiting, just biding their time till they can wake you up again, it's a cruel joke.
So now I've worked out a plan, don't have any sort of phone next to me when I'm sleeping. That way you get annoyed when you miss a call that you wouldn't have minded waking up for, esp. if you can score brownie points with the guy you're trying to get to help you move your stuff!!!! That freshly you've woken me up voice and you can imagine that I was dreaming of watching you pop your biceps as you move oodles of boxes, of course I'll help... I'll bring out the lemondade :o)
And guys with rude phone etiquette! You know you're out there don't pretend! You're phone rings, you pick it up only after a healthy jab in the ribs... and then proceed to hold a loud play by play commentary of las weeks collge game with your Buddy in ...wherever! Like I wasn't there...take your phone and hit the stepping preferably in the direction of the kitchen where you make something that elicits immediate forgiveness.

9 Comments:

Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

sweetie just call me mr ugh...cause i call people for the sake of it...i figure if am having sleepin probs why should others be having a sweet time...so i pick up the phone and call away...and guess what i fall asleep in bliss...

12:44 PM  
Blogger spicebear said...

my pet peeve is those people who call your phone and go "who are you?" enough to make you go aaaaaargh and WTF all at the same time.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Farmgal said...

set all the pple you dont want to call u on silent when u go to bed. alot of work i know but will fix the problem and for a more permanent solution... change ur phone number.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Milonare said...

when am asked "huko wapi?"

I always answer "pale umepiga!"

Sh8t these callers!!!!

I feel yur pain stunuh...

10:41 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

my first name being adrian, i am the first entry on quite a few phone books. can't count the number of times people call me or leave messages - all i hear is voices in the background or someone walking. happens when people forget to lock keys...

at night, i just switch off my phone!!

1:30 AM  
Blogger Calvin said...

hey lazy bones!! post post post!!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Prousette said...

The phone calls I do not mind. It is the stray callers who as soon as they have heard "Hello" from my end launch into two paragraphs of some tongues I do not understand. Mostly I am too stunned to even respond so I let them talk on and on kedo 3 minutes before they realize they are holding a monologue.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Sandman said...

late night phone calls are bad - but not as bad as repeat late night phone calls. you know those people who are convinced you're waiting for them to call back a dozen times in a row before you answer. if I didn't pick up , leave a message and I'll call you back - it's not rocket science people!

you really like cats don'tcha!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

@nicki! and you know very well that when it's time to play turn around you don't pick up the phone... so what are you oding tomorrow midnight?
@spice Duckula always responds... 'and who might you be?' it's wrong to identify oneself to stranders... horror movie concept #3
@ Bez. POLE! That ain't right. Thanks for the goodwishes
@farmgal..you know I'm such a sucker for a ringing phone even if it doesn't make a sounds, flushy lights just do it for me.... why lie?
@milo... Amina! Tell it like it is!
@Adrian...ever thought of suing Nokia for aggravated phone usage? I get 50% of the settlement for the idea ;)
@S! how's the back zit ?? :D
@Prou... ooh those are the best calls... you respond in a totally different language as if it's a long lost freind and you understand exactly what they're saying :D
@Sandy...Nah-ah, say it ain't so... mental note to self...not calling you any time soon. I hate automated responces! Esp. those that sound like marvin the martian, or worse like the person actually picked up the phone :p

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees