Tuesday, June 27, 2006

TAG! I'm it.

-Post six weird facts/habits about yourself. These cannot be used against you later on.
-At the bottom name the six people you will tag next.
-Leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and to read your blog.

WIERD FACT:
1) The longest relationship I've ever head, has lasted a good twenty something years. Meet my other half... literally! My weight. Every new year's eve it's the same resolutions, I can bet on it year in and out that my new year's resolution will be.... LOSE SOME WEIGHT

2)I'm a foodie. I like to cook and talk about food. I collect cook books so that I can read them, I rarely cook from a cook book, if ever. And on the subject of food, I used to taste the food while I was cooking it, now I don't. It's like I'm trying to surpise my taste buds.... does it tast like I imagined it would when I was cooking it! It's a game with me. I only recently started cooking with salt and that the most miniscule pinch of salt if a grain more.

3)I'm pleasant to the point that I'll bend over backward to avoid confrontation. I will not call a person for months to avoid telling them no, in the hope that the situation resolves itseld without my having to say no and dissappoint them. However, when my Senior at work asks for something (anything, just name it) .... I am so saying NO!

4)I don't like going for road trips with other people. I don't want the responsiblity of other people's lives in my hands. I'm that dumb a** that you see driving and making near death turns in front of trucks when I've missed my exit. I rarely drive less than 90 on the Motorway. I love speed, my need for it is ever unabated. That does not mean that I'm picky about the car I drive (meet Peni Tatu... my car) as long as it goes I could care less what kind of car it is.

5) Vibes, I believe in them. Most of the communication people have with me unbeknowst to them is non verbal. Which sometimes makes it hard for me to communicate with people because what they're saying and the vibes they're sending are two complete opposites.

6)If I believed in reincarnation, and I died, I want to return as a jaguar, the animal. I love cats big and small.

I now tag Mr. Bess

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

Okay, I'll do it. :)

9:20 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

@Mr. Bess: COOL :D

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees