Sunday, July 31, 2005

Just runting

Today I called my long lost buddy....Nicky! I must say it was very nice to hear you... that delicious timbre of your voice hasn't changed....which is a good thing. Not to mention you're still a very very bad influence on a good girl like I am! wink, wink, nudge! nudge! OK nuf said I still have to talk to you and I'd prefer to do it when you're head isn't swollen! the other head, the one above your shoulders!
Well other than that I'm trying not to kill my computer by actually borrowing the axe by the fire escape...now wait a minute! Now that I think about it, there is an axe by the fire escape. I've watched enough horror movies to know that the minute that axe is no longer where it used to be ...Houston we gotta problem! The floor I live on is a chick floor sooner or later some guy is going to piss he's girlfreind off...normal everyday occurrenct....the only abnormality will be her inability to handle her anger thus running around hacking people into little peices as they run down the stairs from the false fire alarm that she set... and yes I watch way to many horror movies from my own good. But to be on the safe side I'll go have a word with management and see if the axe could be replaced with maybe a bucket of sand?

3 Comments:

Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

well it was a pleasure talkin to you-my word it had been a very long while-too long i might add.damn we sure did have some good funnytimes back in 96

10:40 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

NIcky Please! We had a Riot! I'm trying not to use the term back in the day...
I'll definitely stalk your blog site... Here's to too many good old times and hopefully more.
I'm trying to get home for September... wish me luck.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Calvin said...

Nicky! I must say it was very nice to hear you... that delicious timbre of your voice hasn't changed

woiye.. Stunuh.. how could you have fallen for this jamaa's wiles? how many people has this slime conned?!

*shakes head in sadness*

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees