Friday, October 07, 2005

TGIF! Thank God It's Friday


Hello Happy People!
It's Friday! Well if you're a little behind the times and Friday hasn't gotten to your end of the world....BOOOYAH sucks to be yah!
So what does this mean, ideally that I shall not wake from slumber untill 9.00am, and there will be no guilt attached to it whatsoever! Then I shall roll over, plump the pillows and go back to sleep... ahhhh the thought is tantalizing. If the gods are in my favour they'll make it rain! Could it get any better, you're in bed, it's cold outside and rainy, and some sorry sod had to go to work... (Ok! Alright...you feel sorry for the sod for 5 mins, then you think...Hey they could always get another job... guilt trip over..see how easy that was? now go back to bed!)
When I finally get up...get a cup of tea... go back to bed, read a newspaper, while in bed... All things rotate around the bed till I remember that the lady running the bed and breakfast is running an experiment to see how fat I can get before I leave! Notice how the doors of the house are all double panelled to make it easier to remove overly large bodies from it? (refer to above left picture....just in case you need help) This lady's breakfast is lethal, a gastronomical 1-2 punch that Mohammed Ali would have to bow down to! I'm tellying yah, there wouldn't be any stinging bee business going on... it's an undisputed TKO!
I'll probably walk around the area, and this is not only to try and undo some of the damage done by the breakfast but to preserve the horses from the riding school, you don't see the darn animals until it's too late! Stupid Beasts! And it's not like the road is wide...Oh Heck no! it's a rinky dinky country road where the cars have to squeeze by at the bends, or someone reverses to the bend a.k.a Polite English Road Chicken! Sheesh... Of course the horse saunters off looking back as if to say... 'Yeah go ahead, make my day, take me on! how do you like that hood ornament on your windscreen?' While I'm on the topic... IN THIS DAY AND AGE IS IT NECESSARY TO RIDE A HORSE???!!!! what's the motor vehicle for? at least a car's not going to take off in another direction simply because it saw great grazing ground!
Right where was I?
Yes....sleeping my weekend in...I'll tell you how it was next week ;)
l8r g8r's

5 Comments:

Blogger Nakeel said...

Will be waiting... enjoy your weekend..

6:14 AM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

damn girl enjoy yourself and the bed!!!i hat rain-but trust me there is nothing like being all warm up in bed as it rains outside...
us guys have moi day kesho so am feeling u as u speak

11:27 PM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

sounds like you will have a blast, or had a blast by this time...rain in bed....bliss! pure bliss...

2:34 AM  
Blogger Sandman said...

wakey wakey, rise and shine.....!

I just got my required dose of you-know-what (thanks again) and I'm feeling pretty good. how did the weekend go?

8:23 PM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

Hello Dears!
@ Nakeel, yes I loved every minute of my weekend thank you
@nicky, what can I say it was wonderfull
@Kip....I revelled in every minute of it, I'm thinking of making it a production once every four months, couldn't hurt
@ Sandy...hello you! the weekend was sublime

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees