Saturday, December 10, 2005

WHOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


My birthday was superfab!!! I was at salsa from 7.00pm to 3.00am in the morning!!! SWEET!!! There was a live band (hot guitarist and percusionist/drama...whatever) I didn't know how much dancing I did till I walk up the next mornintg and was limping around the apartment!!! feeling excessively sorry for myself.... didn't wake up until noon and even then my body was not in any mood to be taken out anywhere, which is sad as I meant to go to the movies, instead we let Bleak House on BBC 1 take us away. I got a box of chocolates from a colleague at work and have hated her ever since... I mean that I now loathe the woman! How dare she? My one weakness is chocolates, (ok I lie, one of my weaknesses is chocolate, it's in the major league list) I can't say no to them, and I can't throw them, and we're talking about one of those big ass tins...apparently that's where the chocolate will be settling :(

Today however, is my graduation. So knowing myself I'll be doing a mad dash out of the house like a cat on a waxed wood floor running to get out the door. Because I know I'm going to be late but I'm not doing anything about it.... I'm thinking the red pants with the white halter neck should be the thing but then we have to line up outside and we all know the effects of cold on women...I don't think I want any pointers showing in my graduation pictures!!!!
So we'll have to ponder the wardrobe for at least 15 mins. Then tonight I'm going to shoot for the moon, alcoholicly... Once a year it's aloud and so I saved my birthday tribute for today, and that goes to prove that I do think ahead when it comes to important issues such as innubriation!
Ok people, time for me to skidadle.

If I'm really good maybe Santa will get me a new computer, let's all hold our breaths.

DISCLAIMER: IN THE EVENT THAT ANY INDIVIDUAL TOOK THE ABOVE LAST SENTENCE LITERALLY AND HELD THEIR BREATH THIS BLOG AND ANY MEMBER ASSOCIATED WITH IT CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INDIVIDUALS EVENTUAL AND ASSURED COLLAPSE, AS ANY MEMBER ASSOCIATED WITH THIS BLOG IS GENETICALLY INCAPABLE OF BEING GOOD.

7 Comments:

Blogger Acolyte said...

As is the case Lord Acolyte is the first one up in here!Congrats on graduating!Yes you'd better watch whattu wearin lest you have an x-rated graduation pic!Have fun!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

hey congrats finally its over. we shall not mention how many years after kcse but am happy u have finally finished. belated birthdau greetings as well

11:20 PM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

Thank you thank you!!!! I'm getting maximum usage out of this borrowed comp....haithuru!
Y'all take care now...Nicky...April 20th, i'll meet you outside at the acad's sports ground...mano-a lady....be warned :p

2:34 AM  
Blogger Msanii_XL said...

Congrats and Happy belated bornday..

7:28 AM  
Blogger Prousette said...

Happy belated birthday and congratulations on your graduation, mind sharing the tin of chocolates heck you might even just send the whole tin my way as it seems you do not want it settling in the wrong places.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

Thank you wonderful folks....
As a result of my birthday celebrations, I think I should look up another date for my 2nd birthday....mhmmmm
Prou. the choco's are all yours. BUrry the demolition derby is about to start!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

unknown: salsa is wonderful, I think I breath it!
mutumia...better late than never.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees