Saturday, February 04, 2006

About Love: '...but in their dreams were hidden dragons'


I am so very weary of getting emotionally involved only to turn into emotional road kill. Give me a hard hat, a rifle, fatigue and camouflage, and while you're at it give me some cover! I'm going to get reinforcements! Combat zone of love, and the phone calls in the middle of the night, from the victims of the battle. At 2.00am, you stir in your sleep, but there's no warm body next to you, to reassure you that the world can go to hell in a hand basket, you'll be fine.

My standards for male companionship are so low, that as long as they fit the current criteria for legal adult human male, with accompanying schlong, I'm game. But withh all things, you can only kiss so many frogs before you start burping up slime! After the last frog, I'm hanging up the diablo bra, the stripper heels that make my good girl outfits purr! I'll keep the nails, the waxing and the perfume (am not giving up all my girlie toys). After a quick call to Anne Summers and a quick trip to the lyme green superstore to get batteries, I'm digging myself a hole.

So as for the Feb 14th challenge I gave myself, I quit! You men win, and those not in my favor (which is the general population right now) Should be packed up and put on a one way shuttle to Saturn, if my luck holds, the shuttle will be built by the UK scientist and get lost like the Beagle! FOR GOOD!

14 Comments:

Blogger Whispering Inn said...

Ha! Ha! Haaaa!!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Nakeel said...

Count me in your shuttle.

Instigator what an advise you should never be kept near sisters u...

2:31 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

Instigator... only if you promise to watch!!!!
Whispers.... I'm not even going to go there
Nakeel... thanks, any men in general that you want packed along with you? Nick?

5:07 AM  
Blogger Prousette said...

Pole dada, this Valentine thing has really gotten to you. If you send them all to mars who will change car tyres among other XY things they do to make our lives easier.

10:52 PM  
Blogger KenyanMusings said...

feeling you too much...but thibgs are looking up for me......tsk tsk

4:00 AM  
Blogger Milonare said...

Hmmmm

Wide nets catch large fish, small nets catch all and sundry...

Maybe you shud raise yur standards and you may get pleasantly surprised...

Lakini this post was funny even though I felt a woishe for you...

11:32 AM  
Blogger akiey said...

Wont even try a defence of all men not being bad since there's also terrible vixen in the female species (and we all know there's more bad women than good) but don't give up & mnaybe the less you think about meeting someone good the greater the chance of them walking into your life.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Shaggy said...

Down right hilarious. You have won my medal for the week.
Great stuff.

So your philosophy thus far has been everything goes. Damn.

Am a little picky but not by far, I'll tell you that, especially around mating season. Am kidding, just making your day.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

sympathising with you, but at the same time having to laugh at this funny post.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Farmgal said...

woishe!
like me hung out with other singles on vals day.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

@Prou: I could never be annoyed at my mechanic, now if I could get a 1000 mile check up for myself ...;)
@KM: Sure, go ahead! Rub it IN!
@Wang. : Yah know!
@Milo: You're alright.
@Akiey: Couldn't hurt to try, after all I've tried everything else, that might leave room for something else
@BJ: Thanks...
@Adrian: ok. be like that :D
@Farmgal: ummm....single freinds...endangered species!

2:50 AM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

LOL instigator i know this rhino will not take that lying down...hee hee hee..she will charge at you with her horny tusk!(now is that a pun)

10:20 AM  
Blogger Shaggy said...

I had to come to your blog today and wish you a happy valentines.

Have a good one.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

My standards for male companionship are so low, that as long as they fit the current criteria for legal adult human male, with accompanying schlong, I'm game

Gosh what a low opinion of men!

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees