Friday, February 24, 2006

Ain't it a Kick in the A**


I didn't see it coming. That's my story and am sticking to it. (As an aside: don't ever send e-mail or use the telephone when innubriated! TRUST ME cause you don't wanna know what happens when that e-mail or phone call gets returned!)
Back to the story. It, is a 6'-2" guy, the perfect capuccino, enough cafeine to have you buzzing but the smoothest chocolate ever keeping you sweet! My word, of course my first reaction was to ask if he had been interned in any asylum ( ARE YOU WELL? something along those lines) But guy was not going away... I really should pay more attention to the comments made on my blog! I had put up my resignation notice, apparently he didn't get the memo... or refused, but that's just arguing semantics. I'm still in shock... definitely still in shock. But I have to get out the humble pie and eat my own words, crow never tasted so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees