Monday, July 10, 2006

I waited

I watched and waited,
Minutes doth pass and time doth age, still I waited
I hoped and I prayed, still waiting.
I sighed and breathest in, proceeding to wait again.

I wait for thee
I hope and pray for thee
I search for thee
My minds eye will travel far to see thee

I will sit here waiting when all else is gone
I will forego all pleasure just to hear thine approach
There is pleasure enough in hearing thine voice
I'm satiated greatly, by thy presence.

And knowing this,
Thou maketh me wait
Thou herald all powers for that one momment
When thou shalt break my heart with hardest blow and sharpest knife.
And yet my love, I wait for thee

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

You have to travel back in time for this one. Nice! How did you get such a grasp of that Victorian tongue?

12:26 PM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

@Mr. Bess: Inspired by Mid Summer's Night... you gotta luv Will.

12:33 PM  
Blogger akiey said...

Now, this is what I call E-n-g-l-i-s-h!! Impressive word play & like Mr. Bess, I feel the whole antique quality to this Stunuh.

3:41 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

@Poi: Thank you
@Akiey:I lower my head and take a bow. Thank you.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

This was lyrically sweet

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees