Saturday, August 13, 2005

Busy Do Not Disturb

I must be getting irritable in my old age! And I'm quite young to boot, so this is definitely not a good sign. But I hate being bothered. I'd like to be left to finish what I'm working on...after that yes, you may request my attentin, (which I doubt you'll get, but try I might be in a good mood)! This particular attitude is most rewarding considering I have a schedule of getting 2000 words to print before I move up north at the end of Sept!HAHAHA Hope floats afterall.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

well excuse you miss thang!
all the best tho its hectic when u get disturbed when tryin to beat deadlines...but if u still hiss like i remember u used to ..u wont be havin a prob!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

You haven't heard me hiss yet! Should have been there at the next blog not only do I hiss but I'm contemplating having titanium cat nail implants!!!! Extreme make over, someone somewhere must make them!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees