Friday, August 05, 2005

My baby

I went to check out the car that I'm interested in buying, only £400 pounds but it seemed worth every penny. It's a 1992 Hyundai Lantra. It drove well but the final say will be from my freind that splitting the car 50/50 with me.
So the car people are supposed to bring the car to the hall tomorrow worst case scenario I still proceed to buy without the partner but money wise it would have been a good idea.
Now I have to figure out what the insurance etc etc are on the vehicle.
but I'm very happy with test drive that I did. I know that something is bound to go wring with it but whatever.
As for my dissertation I've got quite a few articles that I should finish reading and see if I can use them in my literature review.
Other than that for those of you from KBW....welcome to my blogsite.

4 Comments:

Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

hey there:am glad u joined kb its good to have another fellow buddy online i wonder if u remember sauraubh and Daud el Raud aka David?

9:48 AM  
Blogger Farmgal said...

hey welcome to KBW! we are very nice people and we'll try and be nice to you. lol karibu sana tena sana

11:21 AM  
Blogger Milonare said...

Hey!

Welcome... You're so lucky to be #100 on the KBW list!!

Good luck with the car...

9:50 AM  
Blogger Calvin said...

whoa! Stunuh!! were you in Acad or something?! if you know that green slime Nicko then i guess you were in Acad..

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees