Monday, August 08, 2005

Beware the King of Pentacles

A warning from the Celtic Goddess. Beware the King of Pentacles 'future influences.. the king of pentacles (ill dignified , this means it is upside down)be careful Stunuh, a man will influenve your future strongly this could be romantically but it could also be overprotecive like a father figure.. this person will be insensitive, over materialistic and rather shallow, this person will be jealous with you over money'

I mean there's a warning, and then there's a warning that comes with a picture !

So now the hunt begins. Who is my King of Pentacles and will I know him when I see him? I'd like to know because I have every intention of owning Manholo Blaniks and need to find this cretin before he makes that dream an unattainable desire! Hela! He'd better get ready for some serious dome's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees