Saturday, August 06, 2005

My precioussssssssssssssssssss




I don't want to share the car anymore....It's mine! Ok... here are arguements validating why the car should be mine:
1) I wanted it, I mean really wanted it. She just kind of waited. I suppose she thought that the car would come to her...well If I don't change my mind it probably will....BUT I want to change my mind
2) She didn't do jack! literally ! I'm the one that invested time and money to get the car. Calling the sellers, arm twisting innocent bystanders to give me a lift to BFE where the car was being sold
3) I'm the one that actually bargained the price for the car....and had them deliver the car to me
4) I'm the one that worked out the insurance and paid for it....while her behind was in Leeds playing with some kid.... I'msure it was a cute kid, but for purposes of my arguement she didn't know the kid from Adam!
5) She doesn't have a license and the car is insured and bought in MY name...MOI, i.e me not her! and she didn't exactly help shop for insurance, did she!?!
6) She doesn't have a license so I'm the one who should be doing all the driving anyway
7) I have to buy her share out when I move to Newcastle....so exaclty what the difference is, I'm still trying to fathom, it's pay now or pay later.
I think those are totally valid reasons why...Peni Tatu(aka my precious) should be mine and mine alone!
Sharing is a virtue, but only when someone else is sharing with me ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

1.peni tatu? child u darn lost urmarbles
2.Who the hell is 'she'?

3:26 AM  
Blogger Ms K said...

Heh heh keep the car!!!!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

Nicky Baby!
You know if I told you who she was it would remove the element annonymity and hence decrease the level of curiosity ;)
2) Peni Tatu....a fitting name for a vehicle that at the price I bought it for would have been a mkokoteni in the US :)
-------------------------------
So far 4/4 votes to keep the car!!! You guys rock!

8:14 AM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

keep the car!!!!!

3:38 AM  
Blogger Mshairi said...

I love Gollum and love the way you have used him in your post:) I say, be like Gollum and keep the car:)

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees