Monday, February 27, 2006

You done pi**ed me off!


I'm learning how to say no. He's worked my nerves up, got my shackles up! Done pissed me off and I think he's the joke of the week. Say what brother? So I'm so nice I'm going to give you my paycheck and stay home to watch reruns? Say I'm so nice that I'll walk to work, here you take the car! Sure Hon, I'm so nice that I'll pick up your sorry ass to come visit me. Oh don't you worry about the tab Shug, I'll get that. And when I stop taking your calls, ain't I still being nice to you? Ain't I not telling you to take your sorry broke a** elsewhere? Ain't I not saying, that you're wasting my time and money? Ain't I bein' down right honeysuckle sweet when I ain't telling you to F*ck off can Call Tyrone? Like I said honey chile... I'm so nice....

3 Comments:

Blogger Nakeel said...

Who is that pissing Stunuh? Let him see the door gal and spit all that to his face...

12:47 AM  
Blogger Shaggy said...

Girl, are you pissed off or what? COme tell me about it, infact you can cry all you want sister.

Safe place to re-group, I promise you.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

Hiyah Nakeel,
HAHAH... yep showing them the door as we speak ;)
BJ...I hear yah boo! So, what time should I call?? :D

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees