Thursday, July 27, 2006

My new bed


I love the smell of new things
That never been used complimentary scent of a new car
That sweet plastic scent of a new Cindy doll (Screw Barbie)
And oooh, oooh, ooh that orgasmic, heart thumping feeling of retail therapy.
But your newness beats them all,
Your newness is enfolding, enwrapping ,engaging
Your newness is wholesome, and completing
Your newness is exciting and promising,
Your newness begs baptism,
My new bed.

Seriously I have a delicious new bed that fills my room with the scent of pine, it makes my new duvet look even better. When I look at it with my guttersnipe's eye.... the images that waft like mirages, hovering over the bed, are quite breathtaking :D
So if I've been away, and If I'm not around for a while... but do I say....

Go On! get your own new bed!

5 Comments:

Blogger Whispering Inn said...

Begs baptism... eh? He he he!
But do I say!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Archer said...

I agree! You've got to take the bed on a "test drive!" I also got me a new bed about two months ago, its huuuuge! What I love about new beds is that you don't collapse onto it like a sack of potatoes. You carefully mount/climb onto the bed (like climbing into a Range Rover) which is in itself an event.

10:24 PM  
Blogger spicebear said...

i so want a new bed - my matress sucks! have fun ...er, breaking it in? i love new things. even a sponge (broke student, i have cheap thrills) excites me.

2:00 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

@whispers: wink wink nudge nudge
@Archer: Like approaching some hallowed ground we lie blissfully prostrate on this little peice of heaven....!
@Spicey: preach on Sistah! The dollar/pound stores are like little Meca's!!!! Retail therapy a la student mode!

3:23 AM  
Blogger Acolyte said...

I dont even have a bed, let alone a new one!Let us know how the breaking in goes!

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees