Monday, September 18, 2006

Feeling like this kills me,
the anxiety that grips my heart,
Squeezing it tight,
leaving me gasping for air.

Then my stomach tightens,
I feel like all my organs have been displaced,
gripped together and oddly foating about,
I hunch my shoulders foward,
but I cannot sheild myself.

My limbs tremble,
I hold my hands up to the light,
my finger tips shiver.
As I arch backwards my spine tightens,
I gasp for breath,
And my heart beats out a crazy tatto,
While my stomach mirrors my fingers.

I just left a message for you,
I'm not sure you'll call back.
I have faith in bad karma,
always the same, it never changes.

I hurry up to wait, and wait and wait
All the while making excuses.
will you, won't you.
Maybe tomorrow?
My heart begs for mercy,
My mind now in turmoil,
Hind sight is fifty-fifty,
You shouldn't have,
Too late now.
Just wait.

7 Comments:

Blogger gishungwa said...

after the list, call me as soon as you sight cupid have a bout with him. Than loooove the poetry now if only i could borrow it and read it to someone just for a night.

5:18 AM  
Blogger Nakeel said...

Good to see you back galie.
Thats soo lovely.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

I believe in karma too. It's on now! Great to see you

8:00 AM  
Blogger Shaggy said...

Great poem, first & foremost where have you been... Glad to see you back in the frey....

9:35 AM  
Blogger Sandman said...

Wow, the words actually danced while I read them. Your talent is amaizing - every time read your poetry it touches a distant part of me. Don't ever give up - eventuall it will happen for you.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Marazzmatazz said...

Deep. Everything stands still in the spaces between the waiting... i can feel every pin drop, like am fused with time. Nice poem. I've bekam ur fan!

5:08 AM  
Blogger Klara said...

That poem is GREAT, (I almost thought I was da victim)
It made my day!Thanks!!!

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees