Saturday, October 28, 2006

Ill


Hello, My name is S.
I've been clean for 2 months.
But it's been a difficult 2 months,
I'm not sure that I can do this.
This addiction's got me by the nuts.
No matter how hard I try to walk away,
I'm drawn back, sucked in, and I can't escape.

And it's not just any drug,
I'm picky with my affliction.
I like the pain to be just like so,
Always pushing to get more of it.
My flesh is so weak,
No matter how hard I try,
I'm dragged in, grabbed in and I can't escape

This condition that I've got,
This constant craving,
It's like an itch I've got to scratch
Like a mosquito bite
Knowing full well It'll only be pain in the end.

The doctor's can't cure it,
The new age therapists with their psycho-babble,
Want me to embrace it,
I feel ill to the heart when I think of the effect
The weakness, the lack of control,
In fact I want to lose control,
When I'm under the influence I want to fall,
I want to be high

And this drug,
This new stash,
This delectable sweet mad rush it's promising
With he's sweet calls,
He's Soft caresses,
Oh help, sanity run to my aid
But too late,
I close my eyes and succumb to this tempting forbidden fruit.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

I love the pic in this post and the content...very profound

12:36 PM  
Blogger akiey said...

You're creative to the extreme Stunuh! Your play with words is awww...some!
Keep doing your thing.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Klara said...

Tha Pix for sure!creative stuff I can say, Clean for 2 months..Great!!

1:59 AM  
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

I like this Stunuh! I wanted to jump ahead to see what you're talking about, but I'm glad I didn't. :)

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great piece. Keep them coming

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees