Sunday, October 15, 2006

Shhhhhh......


Mhm....
A little naughty, a lot nice, I like a lot
Dark in the club,
Hunting gear set and ready to go,
My butt grab black pants,
My scooping neck top
My high heel boots that glint when I slide down to whine,
A winking buckle, hints at what lies beneath
The twins, sparkling and glinting under the teasing lights,
Dusted and scented,
Two ripe apples that would fit just right

The Dj,
Appreciating that I came to dance,
He didn't have to coax me,
I wasn't hiding on a full dance floor
Every song made my body move
No thoughts involved,
If the beat demanded it,
My body gave it,
Every move was tighlty wound around the music,
An intricated dance, like snakes mating,
Poisonous, passionate,
Eyes were drawn to me,
Every move,
the shake of my hips
The little lick of my lips,
the trickle of sweat,
the single swollen bead that leaves a glistening path,
Right down this alluring path of temptation, from brow to breast


Tonight I would tempt,
No hopes, no fear,
My passion would be abated,
I hunt this night
for earthly pleasures
No regret,
No ropes to bind,
This night I am every passion unveiled
Every want unleashed on the unsuspecting,
A lone hunter.

Drawing out the prey,
I dance to the music, my lure of choice,
I roll my hips,
I dip
I thrust
I sway
I whine
and with each move, I am surrounded,
Choice is easily made,
My appetite will dictate.
Tall, strong, confident.

My eye rests on a perfect specimen, He's glance from the bar is appreciative,
Watching from lowered gaze,
head flipped back to reveal a soft throat,
Showing vulnerability, yet awaiting he's fatal step that would spring the trap, as he moved slowly into position,
Yes, he's assured of he's success, he approaches,
A small but firm bump of my hips,
he moves closer,
I looked shocked raise my lashes as if suprised that he's standing there
I rotate my waist,
He's Eyes watch every movement,
He's beer forgotten as he's hands reach out,
He's dazed

4 Comments:

Blogger Nakeel said...

ooh gal this is well written enjoyed every line as deep in my heart went like aaah aaah.
Lovely stuff and can see you enjoyed yourself and walked home with a tall trophy.
Lool at snakes mating have you ever seen one? I hear they do it during the night.

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

many many *sighs*

1:52 AM  
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

I like this piece. the key word in this write-up was "hips." There was much hip rolling going on. :) Good to see you, Stunuh.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Chatterly said...

well written...i like!

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees