Wednesday, November 22, 2006


There it is,
that feeling again,
it's starts as a twinge,
a question,
a niggling doubt.

I push it aside,
brush it off,
shrug, couldn't be,
it's not like that this time

She laughs,
her crooked finger pointing at me
looking from between her fingers
as she covers her face
shoulders shaking in mirth
yes darling, this time's exactly like the last
she whispers venomously

Then the feeling comes back
and it grabs at my heart
squeezing just a little at the corners
a tight pinch
between forefinger and thumb

I shake myself
physically brushing the feeling off
but with cold clawed fingers,
she grabs at my heart
crushing so hard it's totally engulfed
The cold rushing through my blood
and as I gasp out, a quiet plea
she whispers again, with mirthless glee
Believe it my girl, just like the last time

Smearing off traces of fleshy heart
She turns her back to me
Folding herself back into the dark
I'm left alone.

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

Hey Stunuh! This is nightmarishly creative. :)Cool. How are things?

9:25 AM  
Blogger Shaggy said...

Spooky stunah, how are you lost sista. Am hitting all my friends today as I mark my 1st year of blogging.

Thank you girl.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

@Mr. Bess aka Dapper Dan, nice hat. Thanks, just sharing some ghoulish thoughts

@BJ....HEY! Congratulations on your blogversary hope you hooped it up.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Klara said...

That's creative at the same time scary...Happy Hols!!!

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its been awhile since i trawled by and i see good things. Keep them coming.

11:43 PM  
Blogger gishungwa said...

Sasa mamie,
Umepotea sana. That nagging feeling and then...
Have a blessed year ahead full of blessings.

4:03 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

Hey Happy People
@STWAP;hey mi nightmares, su nightmares :D
@AEGEUS: thanks
@Gish: Hola Chicka, Blessed be girl, and may you be blessed

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees