Monday, August 15, 2005

Comment if you DARE!


Just when you think it's safe to come out and play, there's this one a**wipe waiting to rain on your parade. Well today I outdid my a**wipe quota by one extra to make that a historical occurence of two!
Let's just say that today is not a good day for men.
DISCLAIMER: Before I get the ball brigade up in arms, I shall use this disclaimer to say that not ALL men are dogs!END OF DISCLAIMER
Anyway, I can't believe I went to lunch with one, who is now the object of my rage, to feel like chopped liver! I mean what did he not look at, stare at, oggle at and plain old act like dog at a butcher shop! I mean come on.... I am dressed to kill (apparently that wasn't he's impression..... hence enter buttwipe number 2!) and he wasn't happy to just have a conversation with my chest! he wanted to have a conversation with a panel of bossoms and derieres! Whathahell! I mean he expected me to sit there and watch him rubber necking at other women! what am I ? Chopped Liver (If I so much as get one comment saying that I am, I will hunt you down like a rabid dog!)
Anyway I go for dinner with my freinds because by now I'm so demoralized that not only do I want to choke the annoying midget man! (Let's just not follow that train of thought!) I wanted to go home and wear a sac over my head, maybe that way I could hide! But at dinner buttwipe number two not only proceeds to direct all known conversation of the evening at my chest but apparently asks if I'd like to see he's room! Ok it sounds innocent enough (if I was a Nun working at a worm rubber sleeping bag manufacturing company!) It doesn't take rocket science to figure out when someone wants to entertain, hide the baloney olympics....and he's engaged to be married! (do not even make excuses for the brother, for I will surely rain down on you like white on rice! Live long and prosper and just don't go there.) But I mean c'mon! It wasn't as if my chest was hanging out... it was a very decent outfit...(may I not hear any sniggers and snort... I am soo not in the mood! Which by the way I was not in the mood!!!!!!!) So I went home to my current unwanted love, my dissertation! Merde what a day!

5 Comments:

Blogger Msanii_XL said...

ever heard of the practice smack-upised-head-istis? works really well with some my species especially the ignoramus types

8:55 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

Aw shucks...I couldn't hurt a fly!
But how is that done again, backhand or forehand?

2:41 PM  
Blogger Msanii_XL said...

back hand is best

lol..you had better not have a cotton candy type of backhand..

7:35 AM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

u 2 are funny!
hey stunuh-if ur a stunuh(sp) dont fight it...but do try that back-hand! smack away-pretend ur venus williams and add to the sound effects too

10:19 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

Well then! Since I'm not going to have a practise run I'll land the first one Like Leila Ali on a chatty broad!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees