Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Enough

It's 3.00 am in the morning and I want to sleep. I think I've been asleep for a while but I don't remember, I weave in and out of consciousness... at one point I know my dissertation responded to me during a conversation we were having; it seemed amused, and when I said I may have bit more than I could chew...it's opened up a cavernous mouth that seemed to open it up onto itself, turning it inside out, guts and glory. That's the point I decided to lay off the proplus, damn things are supposed to keep you awake, rational is not included in the prescription (apparently the dosage does not include sanity...)I'll be glad when this is done and I can relax with a bottle of martini rosso, and none of that cheap stuff either!

6 Comments:

Blogger Milonare said...

Soon, very soon... Jikaze until then... Then you'll be sipping on the fine stuff, all your cares behind you!!!

4:08 AM  
Blogger Guessaurus said...

That picture is damn scary -hope that is not how you feel...

It will pass, and in due course you will be celebrating with the best stuff you can get!

2:48 AM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

all things come to an end...this too shall pass and before you know it, u'll be sipping on a martini rosso...have u tried a martini bianco with lemonade? taste bud orgasm i tell you!!

3:59 AM  
Blogger Calvin said...

that Martini Rossi stuff is tamu!! suh-weet surrender!! mind sharing some of that?! ;-)

and yeah, lay off the meds!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

@kipepeo:i'll be praying for your kinky soul
@Stunuh:hold on soon the constipating moment shall pass!(pun intended
@S! suh weet?!?! thats funny dint know that could be spelt!

4:18 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

You darlings you!
Thank you all for your support Am done!!! OK the biggest pain of all is done and now I only have to fine tune it to meet the supervisors requirements (which will be few and far between...or else)
@ milo, guess, kipepeo,S! and Nick (Nick we have to talk,,,you have a problem!!! Just giving you a heads up!) THANK YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees