Wednesday, August 24, 2005

GUESS WHO'S COMING TO TOWN!!!!


I'm just about bow legged with delerium (ok more than usual!) I think Christmas just came early. I feel like a kid in a candy store! Some ball gums, some big-G's, patco's, eclairs, murray mints, and top it off with goodygoody's! But this is much, much better than a sugar high! OK I'll get to the point....
SHU!!! SHU!!!(I am not virtual sneezing)
This man is the next best thing since sliced bread...BELIEVE IT!
Ladies and some gentlemen (and you know who I'm talking about!)
...SHU is Coming to LONDON!!!!
Thursday, September 29th, 2005
London UK

See, Santa does exist.. of course now I'm expecting the trimmings...but this time I'm sooo willing to settle.
ok not that I want to share but for those of you who are at home and do not need reading glasses:

Tuesday, September 20th, 2005
Nairobi Kenya


Yipppeeee! OK Msanii...big love to you too! you deserve an award for plugging SHU and other up coming artists.
Check out he's website:http://www.shusic.com/calendar.html and he's videohttp://www.shusic.com/links.html

3 Comments:

Blogger Calvin said...

you might wanna start cashing in all your overdue X-mas wishes.. they seem to be coming true.. at least partly!

by the way, if you are asking for money.. can i have a cut.. pleaase?! pretty pleaase? pretty pleaase with Shu on top?! ;-)

7:18 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

@S! When you put it like that....how can I say no?

8:08 AM  
Blogger Msanii_XL said...

wow..santa does not play...hope you get to enjoy the concert.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees