Saturday, August 20, 2005

I know what I want for christmas!!!! My Letter to Santa


'Sup Santa!
How you doin' Old Boy....C'mon we all know you've been around since before Methusla so let's not kid ourselves (See I'm being a good little girl and telling the truth!!! technically speaking that's more brownie points!)
'Nuf said. I'm sure this letter finds you in good health (like you do any work, if there were labour unions at the North Pole you might suffer from stomach ulcers, but since there are none and all the those 'helpers' do all the work...you have time to go to the gym and not to mention probably practise tai chi!)
Right, You know I'm older now so I'm not going to ask for that Barbie Doll (I didn't get it, but thanks for Cindy, who my younger cousin force fed to the dogs and now sits top naked in some long forgotten chest, sans lower body!) And thanks for the doll house (Which I didn't get but I learned a lot from being carted off to grandma's house, as child labour may I add!!!. But in the grand scheme of things, when you think about it, grandma's house is bigger than a doll house...but thanks!)
So.... Now that I'm all thanked up (Yes thank you for all the other christmases in between where I just lowered my sights to getting by with one christmas where the damn turkey didn't burn! And thanks for all of them because now I'm always invited home for christmas... doesn't take rocket science to guess who's doing the cooking? Me! Thanks...AGAIN!!!)
Yeah, where was I? Since my sight for christmas have been greatly reduced and I'm now a pro at making the christmas turkey with all the trimmings and have even pulled a Martha Stuart with Lobster for christmas... I figure you owe me big time...like about 15 big ones!...(not that I'm counting or anything!) So why don't we just settle the favors and start from base? It's not like I'm asking for a lot. I would just like to have the one and only Mr. Decadent quite heavenly (you must admit God made THAT man!) SHU! Under my christmas tree. Bows and all, or not at all! I'll unwrap the gift myself...thanks.
Oh Yeah.... Shout out to Msanii_XL! may you live long and prosper!

12 Comments:

Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

St Nick says(shakin his belly like a bowl full of jelly) "HO HO HO! Come sit on my lap and whisper what stunuh wants for xmas!"

11:51 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

Only if you promise that I can get a nice...big...Lollipop! (get your mind out of the gutter...it's crowded down here, what did you think I was going to say?)

4:47 PM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

lollipop?! hmmm santa's gonna work on that for you(read: work on you for that!)

7:37 AM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

oh you nasty two you! stunnah and nickyboo!! tsk tsk! i love the idea of THE man wrapped under ur tree. totally lush! i could work with that!

5:08 AM  
Blogger Msanii_XL said...

whoa @nicko..for some reason shaking what your mama gave you would not apply to you...LOL

@stunuh Somehow i feel so used....ha ha ha ha. ain't it to early to bother st. nick anyway?

9:17 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

@nick....don't make promises you can't keep! Dissapointment is not my strong forte ;D
@kipepeo...nick started it! Presents in all shapes and sizes are wonderfull things, (I'd say the bigger the better....but knowing Nick...I won't say it!)
@Msanii_XL...c'mon, I gave a shout out... giving credit where it's due. Yah know what they say, it's christmas everyday...nothing wrong with starting early... don't hate boo...so not you :D

12:47 PM  
Blogger Sandman said...

kipepeo - ati a man wrapped under your tree, lol. I'm sure you know kidnapping and false imprisonment is a felony.

stunuh - ya i know it's pretty crowded down there but the gutter just won't be the same without your patron St. nicko.
Kwanza when you get santa tell him that wanted I wekad on him is still in effect. How can a kid ask for a bmx then get 3 kasukus and a set, heh! tusikutane corner mbaya.

1:35 PM  
Blogger gishungwa said...

Bcc that request to santa with my naee on it can i have a man to go please too. nothing fancy just a compiled list of every quality that i have been giving him over the years.
and nick you bad boy you. can i sit on your lap too

11:55 PM  
Blogger Guessaurus said...

Oh no, suddenly sacred went out the window and fell straight into the gutter. Children... Oh beehave.

Stunuh - I would also like one of those - preferably sans clothing, just a big red bow tied down on... ok, y'all have dragged me down with ya!
We make a happy gutterered family :) LOL

2:19 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

@sandman- I promis the minute I get SHU i'll hand Santa over to you. If I don't...I'll put the APB out on Interpol... catch he's sorry heart breaking A**!
@ Gishungwa that list.. how many men exactly are you hoping to get, of course one for each characteristic...That's a tall order, hope there's room on the sleigh and under your tree:)
@Guessaurus...as we become adults our christmas requests change...while the guys wanted a fire truck when they werekids, the ladies now want the fireman! hehehe! suit and all... or maybe just the big sprinkler pipe...and nothing else ;)

2:25 AM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

@stunuh:oh no u didnt just say the bigger the better...what happened to its not the size of the hammer that matters its the nail ur aimin it at that matters???
@gishumgwa:only if u promise me fresh orange juice! wink
@kipepeo:nasty????? who me?
@msanii:u mean i cant shake my belly and laugh heartily???
@guess:hey babe?

2:59 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

@ Nick.... look if you don't' have a hammer to begin with it doesn't matter if the nail is the size of a drawing pin...you ain't gonna, ahem...tap that!

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees