Friday, March 16, 2007

Dear God

Dear God,

After all the pleasantries are exchanged, and I know you're fine, after all you are God. Let's get down to business or better still, I beg and you look down amusedly.

So, dear God, tonight when I go to bed I'm praying that you should make me 6 inches taller, only six inches I'm not asking for much. I know you don't make many mistakes, but, just this one time I think that you're manufacturing machines may have had a glitch, because I really do think you owe me those few remaining inches.

And while we're talking about machines with glitches, may I tell you about the saddle bags, can I give them back. I'd like to return them, I didn't actively go out seeking them, I however have been actively trying to get rid of them. Could you look into that?

As for child bearing hips, I'm not exactly trying to get pregnant so I don't exactly need them now. Is there some sort of cold storage that you could hold onto them until further notice, or just keep them, I'm sure there'll be someone else who could put them to better use than me.

I know that it's short notice, but because you created the world and its contents in seven days, little ole me in one night should be cake walk.

yours ever so gratefully,

SJ

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So pray tell can we see these saddle bags so we can know what we are helping you pray about?

8:02 PM  
Blogger Princess said...

Too cute!!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

Stunuh, you're funny! This was creative.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

Hiyah!

@Dennis: If I said no then one might say the lady doth protest too much, so I'll be mum about it and leave you geussing ;)

@Princes: ...but oh so true!

@MR.B! Hiyah doin' I'm working on being better, I've really left my space go, I'm going for blogging once a week.

And I hope that you're all supportive when I say that I have STOPPED taking public transport, I got my baby back from the shop and couldn't see myself leaving her on the sidewalk while I was turned into a sardine in twice a day!

3:17 PM  
Blogger gishungwa said...

missed you otherwise ask him to take away the extras in my midsection i will be most grateful. Funny and sincere LOl

8:27 AM  
Blogger Three types of Crazy said...

cute!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees