Sunday, January 21, 2007

GRIPE


Men and their boys,
If I hear about your boys one more time....
About Jay, Doc and E,
About how tight y'all are...
About how you would go down for your boy( please define cause I'm having trouble with this one!!!!!)

Why? WHY!?!
Look at these misfits and tell me why Lord!
What happened when you created Jay,
You know Jay,
The one that can't hold down a girlfreind, even if she was inflatable!

And don't get me started on Doc.
That two, no make it hundred timing dog
who'll chase anything in a skirt, except when he's in key west!

And E, The Hater E,
The one who always manages to get my blood boiling
He's the bad influence...whipped!
That's it, that's he's favorite line... You whipped Dawg....?
You want to spend time with me and you make it sound like it's my fault
Cause you're been listening to E again!

All your boys' classifications for women,
Junior mature for the 29-33
Looking for husbands and the white picket fence
Mature 33 and above
Lonely and looking for any kind of male attention
then the Juniors the 25 to 27's
All this thanks to Doc!
If he paid as much attention to he's work a he did to the women he chases,
He'd be the highest paid Doctor in the whole US of a

SO honey forgive me if I don't jump for joy
When I see you and the three amigos standing at my door
Expecting to be waited upon hand and foot
Eat me out of house and home
and then leave me with the dishes when you go out clubbing
Wake me up at 3.00am cause you're to drunk to drive home
Then grumble all day and lie on the couch like a beached whale!

If I wanted to live with an aquatic animal I'd go deep sea diving
I'm not your slave
And if I see your boys show their sorry behinds anywhere near my fridge...
Somebody's gonna get whipped!

So come on over and get some lovin' honey
But leave your boys at your place, not mine

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

LOL! This is funny! Yes, only a "boy" would want to bring his friends when he's going to see a woman. :)

10:04 AM  
Blogger Milonare said...

Ai?

After all that bado unam-invite to come get some loving?

LOL

5:47 AM  
Blogger Princess said...

Hilarious...I once dated a guy who felt the need to be surrounded by his posse at all times and I lost interest very fast!!

3:35 PM  
Blogger gishungwa said...

Ah the boys tut tut tut. always room for him minus the boys thats without a doub.

4:27 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

Hey People!
@Mr Bess... ain't that the truth
@Milo... I give credit where it's due, if it's good, it's good
@Princess...I totally understand, but I'm taking the hunter approach, thinning out the herd!!!!
@Gish....tell it girl!

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees