Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Relationship and me, or the lack of me, thereof!


Relationship s are these wonderfulk things that I just treat like the kid with the broken toy in the sand box...walk away! When you come back, it'll be covered in sand and if you're lucky somone else will have picked it up and taken it away. I don't say anything or do anything, ok maybe it's the lack of doing anything. But I walk away. I figure that there's enough emotional baggage going around that I have the right to pick and choose the emotional baggage that I wish to be landed with for the rest of my life. And the bottom line arguement that even I am unable to argue with is as follows:
We don't get out of Life alive!
And doesn't that just justify the walk away issue. Why cause stress? You're only going to precipitate dying earlier. If you swing your foot enough times the other shoe usually falls off. If one says nothing then one is absolutely fine.
This theory of walking away is one that I use for all relationships, except those with members of my family, which is simply to keep an eye on them to make sure I know exactly where they are at any given time. Self Preservation!
But from my feedback, I think I'm doing pretty well with this theory. It works. Well as long as no one else is hooked on to it ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Prousette said...

I'm totally scared for that little girl with sand up to her neck. Spot on , ojn the baggage bit.

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees