Saturday, May 12, 2007
















Mhmm, ebu explain,

If love is soooo good,

why the hell does it hurt like a biscuit!


Shoot!

This is warfare!

This is geurilla fighting at it's best, or should I say worst

With a bit of cold war espionage thrown in for good measure!

Each side vying for the upper hand


Where the hell is the UN?

Who's going to play ref.?

I want a lawyer!


But when all is said and done,

I don't want out

I want to fight with you

I'm happy when I'm unhappy with you

I'm unhappy when I'm not with you


We drive each other batty

I can drive you up a wall and round a bend,

When I raise an eyebrow

You purse your lips,

And we've had a conversation

You cross your arms

then I shrug my shoulders,

a silent war is declared


Ranks close in

standing toe to toe

I sigh

You breath in

and with a kiss

we redefine our rules of engagement

a truce is declared.












5 Comments:

Blogger Prettylyf said...

Omg I know..i know. I relate.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

Ahhh...that sweet torment called love. :)Hello Stunuh!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

Hello People,
@Pretty - Yah know!
@Mr. Bess - I'm thinking definitely torment!

3:27 PM  
Blogger gishungwa said...

hmmm rings so true

1:02 AM  
Blogger Sandman said...

Stunuh! Where are you?

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees