Wednesday, March 22, 2006

AAAH AAAH AAAH AAAH AAAH AAAAH



OK the last post I wrote, I was avoiding the attentions of a particular gentleman. So two weeks and I think that I'm sitting happy right? I haven't heard from him (ok so he sent text messages and tried to call!) I didn't call him or send any texts messages back (really I didn't) ANd out of the blue the guy calls my house phone (Can BT talk to Bell South about caller ID ?!?!?!?!) So I pick up the phone.
Me: Hello
Him: Well
Me:Well What
Him: Can you explain why you haven't called me back or responded to my text messages
Me: Right now?
Him: Don't be funny
Me: Well I've been keep ing a low profile ( an that's partly true.)
Him: hmh ( llike that's supposed to be an answer! I hate it when he says that.... it's not even a word!!!!!)
Me: Right, the truth of the matter is I think that you will be much happier with someone more normal (encourage him to think that there is mental instability ...thank God for African Stigma's regarding certain issues)
Him: You don't say (AND what exactly is that supposed to mean?)
AND IN MUCH SOFTER TONE, LITERALL CAJOLING IF YOU EVER HEARD IT
Him: seriously what happened?(OK Panic, I'm supposed to reiterate my mental instability, but he's being really nice... Be strong, be strong, stick to the story)
Me: What makes you think anything happened? I've been thinking about us and it's best if you went out with someone more normal.
TBC

13 Comments:

Blogger Nakeel said...

Hebu finish this soon you gal want the full mshene..

Just liked the "Right, the truth of the matter is I think that you will be much happier with someone more normal" LOL

Lovely weekend.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Machozi said...

uh oh, seems me and you are on opposite sides of the issue today..Its so wrong not to reply txts, ans phone calls and basically leave people hanging..trust me i've been on the recieving end of those tabias and its not cool...I'm not afraid of relationships ending..in my view all relationships have a shelf life..so i'm not looking for forever..so if the guy aint feeling it i'd like to know straight up! crazy or sane...and I'd do the same..to me its the most repectful thing even if its not the easiest thing..at least this way you both are able to 1)sleep at night and 2) Move the hell on!

sometimes u gotta be cruel to be kind!

by the way is that u in the pic?

8:51 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

@Nakeel: yah know... I refuse to believe that I posses all my marbles... Jamaa has a couple of them, I just wanted to get them back!
@Machozi: Agreed ignoring text messages does you no good! I've learnt my lesson. But you might be surpised when I've managed to get my dutch courage up for the rest of the conversation

All in all
Have a good weekend y'all

9:57 AM  
Blogger Acolyte said...

Is that a pic of you?Looking good!As for the truth it is the most bitter pill to swallow but also the most effective!

11:26 AM  
Blogger akiey said...

If all fails tell him you drove your last suitor stark raving mad with your endless stares at more intelligent & caring fine guys,LOL!
If he says yes then give him a chance.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

Ditto Machozi,
Though it is a very tempting thing to do.
So are you thinking of ending the relationship ama attention seeking

5:39 AM  
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

lol. Poor guy. :)

7:57 AM  
Blogger spicebear said...

hehe, i've been there before. but the place where you asked if he wanted to hear explaination of why you have been avoiding him "right now" is classic!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Prousette said...

Be cruel, to be kind as mocha says,tell the jamaa the dose is over before he starts getting shrink for you to look into your mental problem.

10:24 AM  
Blogger CiikuMrsBabes said...

OK....first of all.. lol at Shiroh's attention seeking comment.... but on the real... if u r ready to leave... just lay it down.. as gently as u can and then scatter

10:41 AM  
Blogger Farmgal said...

wow thats cold. but what to do if you dont like you dont!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

@acolyte: forget swallowing I think I'll just shove it down!
@akiey: NOW yout tell me! I think I'll settle for drugs.
@Shiro! why child, why would I do that!
@stephen: you didn't! you'r supposed to be on my side :p
@Spice: well...well...what did you do??? what happened in the end?
@Prou: I never give up an oppotunity to meet other people.... the shrink could be cute!
@Movie Buff: I think that the scatrer bit sounds more appealing
@farmgal: Yah know.... it'sll be like pulling teeth!

6:39 AM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

Even before i go far, where do you get those pics from?

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees