Thursday, March 30, 2006


Well, so the dilemma continues. I'm looking at the phone like it could jump up and bit my butt! So what do I do:
Me: Look I'm not in a habit of confronting people when they do things that are contrary to my sensibilities.
Him: And that's supposed to mean what?
Me: Look I just don't think that we have the same goals here, our relationship (if you can call it that) isn't working. I'm unable to form long meaningful relationships ( with geneltmen who have undeniably strong feelings for my bank account. And require me to wine/beer and dine them , and by driving a total of 8 hours to pick and drop their sorry behinds). And although I'm very hopefull (that you shall be disgusted with my lack of communication skills and dump my very grateful A**) at the beginning of relationships, I' m genetically inclined to fail.
Him: What?
Me: I don't think it's going to work.
Him: Look, I need you
Me: No you don't...wait, what did you say? Did you say what I think you said?
Him: I really need you
(At this point I'd like to say, that it is not fair, neither is it acceptable for jamaa's to use such language! Especially when one is trying to shrug them off...)
Me: I'm sure you don't need me (and my bank account can't afford you) . I have to go.
CLICK

I wish that was the end of that. If you ever have a girlfreind that you tell everything to...don't
DISCLAIMER: THIS PICTURE WAS OBTAINED FROM DEVIANT ART> THE ONLY PLACE I THINK IT'S OK TO BE A DEVIANT

11 Comments:

Blogger spicebear said...

lol! i'm shocked he didn't go as far as to say "i can't live without you" cos that seems to be a favourite with some.
maybe he needs both you and your bank account, poor fellow ...

8:43 AM  
Blogger Nakeel said...

What Stunuh.. hahahahahaha lemmi laugh at u kidogo.

Yeah Spicey U gat the line veryu well.
He should have added you the one my life needs to complete it and you wonedr does his heart beat 69 instead of 72?

8:45 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

@Spice: Yah know... he can have th ebank account, in fact I'll walk over to the bank and open one just for him! he's very own!
@Nakeel, I wished he's hear beat 9-2-5!!! Maybe I'd be able to look further than the telephone calls that always end in some request for money

9:16 AM  
Blogger Guessaurus said...

LOL you bagged a stalker Stunnuh - he sounds bonkers for real. Bank account? I am laughing with you not at you.

Maybe its time we had a party to celebrate (what? I dont know)

10:27 AM  
Blogger CiikuMrsBabes said...

He needs you... but do you need him?? [why do people say some things for real???]........ I stick to my storo... SCATTER ASAP... like jana or something....

11:18 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

LOL @ "gentlemen who have undeniably strong feelings for my bank account" and Nakeel's "does his heart beat 69 instead of 72?".... it's crazy out there fo sho

11:40 AM  
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

:) I guess that he did need you. Yeah, it sounds like you used good judgement. Good for you, Stunuh!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

That deviant part just reminds me of a movie known as Deviants. Wonder if you have watched it.

Yeah if he needs you, ebu he steps and with loud steps!

What happened to mutual relationships. Mwambie kwanza you don't want a leech (kupe)in your life.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Machozi said...

ok u wer right... I see the reasons for the last post..gosh guy sounds like a real weirdo..8hrs drivin...that crazy!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Prousette said...

How do you have feelings for my bank account if you ahev nore for me. Really!
Kinda heartbreaking to hear a man tell you he needs you (even if he needs the aforesaid bank account more) :D

2:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nothing as undesirable as a needy man !
All the best and I hope your next conquest does not fall under the same category !!
U used to drive 8 hrs to pick up the guy ?? U're a nice chick

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees