Monday, April 03, 2006

Laissez le bon temps roulez


I had a good weekend. I had such a wonderful weekend I feel like I had great sex! The yummy kind that leaves you tingling all over, every nerve ending singing the alleluia round!
First and foremost long drive to Reading was well worth it. I was bopping along to R. Kelly's Happy People CD and stuck in traffic, do you know how many hot men there are in cars next to you.... AND GOD MADE MAN! AMEN!
Then there was the pub Crawl in Reading, an activity I swore I would never do. But Hey it was Friday night I was not going to stay home and knit! But it was a lovley night, my freind and I decided to where matching waist coats and black pants....hehehe! Now that was FUN! Talk about choking on beer, and missing their mouths when the Jacket came off, the guys were very happy to see us and our bubbly freinds :D (I would only do it again because I won every game of foozball!!!)
OK, I will be the first in line to admit that I become infatuated like the craters on the moon! Often. SO meet this very interesting Gentleman, who shall remain unnamed. The man's brain is like a 500 watt light bulb! But he's a lot fun. And I had a wonderful cup of Coffee with him on Saturday....ahhhhhh! and that's all I'm saying I don't want to jinx it.

10 Comments:

Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

Looks like someone enjoyed their weekend here. Yeah Men can be beautiful.
Nyc week

3:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

TAMBUA !
How can U leave us hanging like that ?

8:52 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

Hi Y'all
@Shiroh: Preach on Sister!
@Devious one: Magic 8 Ball says: Outlook Good!
@Modesty:Definitely on the sharpish side :D

7:05 AM  
Blogger Nakeel said...

Tsk tsk tsk sweetie was coming to check on mr calling and laugh but now i see there is a mr 500 watts.. go gal..
Gud u enjoyed..

7:42 AM  
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

Glad to hear that you had a REALLY good weekend! :)
As for the new gentleman, do you.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

@Nakeel: Life is to short! Mr. Calling, has been relegated!
@Mr. Best: Well, what can I say? :D

10:34 AM  
Blogger Prousette said...

...and we want pictures as proof of the lovely weekend. People still stay home and knit?

4:13 AM  
Blogger Farmgal said...

r

11:53 AM  
Blogger Farmgal said...

I can see you take the M4 routi...mzuri u enjoyed that weekend!
and details...this thing of leaving us hanging is not acceptable.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

@ Strawberries: Nah-ah one weekend at a time :)
@Prou: Holler! When it's cold in the winter... where do you want to go, and it seems to be a never ending winter these sides
@Farm: My Dear, next time I'll give you the 411 b4! But partying with the intelligensia, is...different :D I definitely left my brain at home, it wasn't going to understand much anyway!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees