Thursday, May 17, 2007

My politics or lack of there of

My Politics,
My Politics is non at all
I believe in God and revenge
I believe there is a devil and there is evil
I believe that we are all equal

In a world where nought but our bodies is ours
How can I believe you less than I?
Well with my girth....but nice try!
With dirt that is pawned for
Fought for
Killed for
How can I deny you,
Your right to dirt that you earn with your sweat

My politics is to treat you like you and I were one
My creed not your's
But my belief that you may believe
My tongue not yours
But my wish that you should be free to speak your own

I relish that where I am dark,
You are faire
Where I am silent you are loud
that in our differences
You may speak up for me
Where I stand out for you

My politics
Let me not choose my brother over you
Unless he's very soul be in peril
and he's last breath be nigh
I will not choose my brother
Where you are more able
I will not choose my brother
Because we do not see the same mountain
I will not choose my brother
Because your dirt is not the same as mine

I DISDAIN NEPOTISM AND TRIBALISM IF ALL THE BLOCKS WERE THE SAME, THE BUILDING HAS EVERY RIGHT TO COME CRASHING DOWN ABOUT OUR EARS!

5 Comments:

Blogger Prettylyf said...

Detailed! Very detailed...

I believe in God and revenge too only I believe revenge belongs to the Lord.

I believe there's a devil and evil too. Infact sometimes I think evil and good is equal then i regress when i remember goodness should outweigh evil no?

I agree with all of this!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

Yes, tribalism will only widen the crater that currently exist. This is beautifuly written and very powerful. Good to see you back. Peace~

5:14 AM  
Blogger Shaggy said...

Whatever happened to you???

10:53 AM  
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

You know, I have lived vicariously through Stunuh in almost a year! :)

4:31 PM  
Blogger gishungwa said...

Please come back i miss reading from you.
I came back to read this and this musta been a premonition after all Kenya has been through. I hope we can overcome tribalism and nepotism

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>

Get Voting - The KayBees